Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finesse The KhanArtist

Today ACMM hooked up with our associated artist "Finesse The KhanArtist." Every Con-Artist's weapon is his mind, this KhanArtist is no different.





ACMM: So Khan hit us with some background info. Where You From?

Khan: I rep North Edison aka the P.C.(not prision city) Pottaz Crossin where I grew up. The G-State Garden State aka Nu Jeru

ACMM: Jersey's In The House!!! (laughs) So how did you get into music?

Khan: A lil bit of info on me....I been at this whole deally deal since I was 8; heard my cousin Antwon spit when I was 6. That's how I got into it. Sadly I can't freestyle...but thats my only flaw.... I'm still a monsta in my own right.

ACMM:So music is in the family?

Khan: My father used to rap but never blew up with it. I have an older brother who spits also.....he goes by the name of "Chase Dolla"(PHANTOM BOYZ!!!)

ACMM: Are There Any Particular Artists You Associate Yourself With?

Khan: My Axis the Toxik Kru of Nu Jeru....The illest group of MCs out the cancer state.....hence the name "TOXIK" A few of the members are... T3nk, Young Jay, B-Nix, Grizz MC, Wulfei, Kelz and Me of course. I bang with 89 The Brainchild and Sebas, I've worked with them more than any artists i know.

ACMM: In Terms Of Music, What Do You Bring To The Table That Others Don't?

Khan: I Say What I Want When I Want, Im Not Scared To Put Out A Song The Majority May Not Ride With.

ACMM: Any Underground Favorites?

Khan: Blu, MF DOOM, and Tame One are my major underground favorites.

ACMM: You Recently Released A MixTape With "Young A", How Do You Feel About The Final Outcome Of The Mixtape?

Khan: I'm Not As Satisfied As I Would've Liked It To Be.

ACMM: Any Reason Behind This?

Khan: It was rushed, too much sh*t got in the way that me and Twan (Young A) didn't wanna wait anymore. So we just pushed it out. We were missing SIX tracks.

ACMM: Any Words Of Advice To Any Upcoming Artists In The Game?

Khan: My advice is Fuck What Everyone Else Thinks
. People will appreciate good sh*t when they hear it. Don't be afraid try new things...

ACMM: Tell Us About Your Next Show...

Khan: August 21st at "The Meat Locker" (8 Park Ave) In Montclair, NJ. Doors Open At 8pm. $8 - $12 Donations. Live Bands and DJ's. Come out and support Finesse The KhanArtist and 89 The Brainchild!!!


ACMM: Should we be expecting any upcoming projects from The KhanArtist?

Khan: "The KhanDumb W(rapper)" is my next album. Its a Follow-up to my previous album "Blackest Days, Brightest Nights". The BDBN LP was more real, poetic, deep, and somber. The New LP will be more upbeat, funny, sexy, poetic, and deep at the same time.


The KhanDumb W(rapper) LP

ACMM
: Any Final Words For Our Readers?

Khan: The Rza said that there is strength in numbers....well get ready world. Ayo I'm up for suggestions on collabos.... Always lookin for new talent. hit me up if you wanna iight?

ACMM
:
Thanks for supporting The All City Music Movement

Khan: Thanks for having me and supporting my music.

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/finessekhanartist Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheKhanArtist

NewSense EP: http://www.zshare.net/download/60871174dbd10e57/

Blackest Days, Brightest Nights LP: www.zshare.net/download/595891077c990b30/

No comments:

Post a Comment