Saturday, August 8, 2009

All City Music Movement Supports FRISKO Clothing

Finesse The KhanArtist Told Me About A Clothing Line Designed By His Brother. Its Called FRISKO : Free Radicals Inventing Something Kool & Original

When I Checked it Out, I Was Amazed By The Clothes I Saw. Though FRISKO Is Still Developing As A Company, I Was Surprised To See How Well The Simple Designs And Funky FRISKO Colors Matched My Jordans. Im Not Talkin' Team Jordans or True Flight Jordans, Im Talkin' Aqua 8's, Grape V's, and Olive V's. Then I Noticed That They Had A Line For Women Too!!! So My Shorty Finally Can Wear Something To Match Her Concord 8's. Our Fellow Affiliate "Supreme HSD" Is A Graffiti Artist That Loves Color, And Is Known In His Part Of Brooklyn For Being The Most Up-To-Date On Fashion. He Too Likes The Simple Yet Colorful Designs FRISKO Has To Offer. Its New And Its Fly, Its The FRISKO Flu!


FRISKO : Free Radicals Inventing Something Kool & Original

The Homie Finesse The KhanArtist Rocking The Original FRISKO Tee

The FRISKO Shades

FRISKO For Her

This FRISKO Sweater Would Go Perfect With Air Jordan Grape V's
(If You A Sneaker Head, You Know No Collection is Complete Without Grape V's)

The FRISKO Flu Is In Town


WEBSITE:http://www.myspace.com/friskoclothing

No comments:

Post a Comment